- Place wood or charcoal inside the inner lining.
- Ensure that the ventilation inlet is completely open before lighting the fire.
- The liner acts as an insulator reducing the amount wood or charcoal required.
- Additional wood or charcoal can be added for prolonged cooking.
- Once coals have been formed, place cooking appliance on top of the pot rests.
- Do not exceed the maximum weight of 15 kilograms.
- Manually adjust the ventilation inlet to regulate the heat.
- Close the ventilation inlet to extinguish the fire.
- Clean Mbaula before re-use. The ceramic inner of the Mbaula Green can be rinsed with water before re-use.
Do not use abrasives to clean exterior.
- Use in well-ventilated area.
- Burning wood or charcoal emits carbon monoxide which has no odour.
- Never leave stove unattended and keep out of reach of children.
- Touching the exterior can cause burns when hot.
Mbaula Concepts (Pty) Limited Disclaimer:
Mbaula Concepts (Pty) Limited cannot be held liable for injuries or loss, or any direct or indirect damages immediate, consequential, special or foreseeable as a result of using the Mbaula.
No direct or implied warranty is given for the use or performance of this product.