Terms and Conditions
Use of Site
You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. 'Deep-linking', 'embedding' or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
Disclaimer of Warranty in terms of site content
The contents of this site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement. The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called "Providers", assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents. The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including -without limitation - data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility. The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- Change these Conditions from time to time and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- We will use our reasonable Endeavour’s to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
- All prices are subject to change without notice. All prices are subject to exchange rate fluctuation.
- Errors and Omissions Expected. (E&OE)
All the information gathered in the online forms on the website is used to personally identify users that subscribe to this service. The information will not be used for anything other than which is stated in the Terms & Conditions of use for this service. None of the information will be sold or made available to anyone.
The Site may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access while at the Site and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used to help improve the Site, analyze trends, and administer the Site. We may need to change this policy from time to time in order to address new issues and reflect changes on our site. We will post those changes here so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information, and whether we will disclose that information to anyone. Please refer back to this policy regularly. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to these terms will mean that you accept those changes.
Safety Instructions of Mbaula Green
- Use in well-ventilated area.
- Burning wood or charcoal indoors is dangerous as odourless carbon monoxide is emitted.
- Never leave stove unattended and keep out of reach of children.
- Touching the exterior can cause serious burns when hot.
- On receipt of an Order Confirmation, Mbaula Concepts (Pty) Ltd will responsible to supply the client with the product that has been ordered.
- Products may be deleted without notice. In the event that you find some of the products have been deleted from our range, we may or may not still be able to supply the product. This will depend on the stock held by Mbaula Concepts (pty) ltd.
- Dispatch of any product takes place within 48 hours from order/payment date.
- Estimates for delivery times are estimates only. Mbaula Concepts (Pty) Ltd cannot be held responsible for events outside our control, e.g. transport strikes, industrial disputes, freight delays, manufacturing delays, materials delivery delays from our suppliers, or industry/holiday closures etc.
- No work will be commenced or products dispatched until the TERMS AND CONDITIONS box has been ticked and the order has been paid for.
- Our products are displayed as digital images and there may be differences between the image and the actual product.
- All products you purchase from Mbaula Concepts (Pty) Ltd will be of satisfactory quality. We exclude all other express or implied terms, conditions, warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with regard to the products, our website or any information or service provided through Mbaula Concepts (Pty) Ltd.
- No goods will be dispatched if the account, for any reason, has not been paid in full.
- The shipping services are not included in the price and will be indicated separately.
- Online orders will only be viewed and/or responded to during normal business hours (9am-5pm) Monday to Friday.
- Mbaula Concepts (Pty) Ltd uses the latest in customer friendly shopping procedures, with a reliable and secure checkout system. You can be confident we have invested in the most secure transaction methods available in South Africa today. We do not keep any copies of credit card details. We only use this information for the processing of your order and providing any after sales services.
- Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- The items on this site are regularly updated to make sure the items are in stock, however it can happen that stock availability can change without notice. If a product was already bought and the items are no longer in stock a refund will be granted.
- Items will be delivered to the closest South African Post Office counter.
- The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
- I understand that all the designs and trademarks are registered to Mbaula Concepts (Pty) Ltd. and hereby accept the terms and conditions. I undertake not to copy/duplicate the trademarks and designs directly or indirectly in anyway and understand the legal implications thereof. Should I be found to be in violation of this agreement I understand that I will be held liable for all legal costs incurred by Mbaula Concepts (Pty) Ltd. for any civil action or any legal action deemed necessary against me.